In this course, students will gain knowledge about basic concepts and perspectives of digitalization in a corporate context. This concerns several aspects of a company, including organization, technology and the individual.
The following thematic focuses are covered in the course:
- Definitions and basic concepts of the digital transformation process (information and knowledge management, information management cycle)
- Information management in digitalization: information systems and information economy
- Organizational perspectives of digital transformation
- Individual perspectives of digital transformation: key concepts, satisfaction and acceptance
- Business models of the digital economy